mercredi 19 décembre 2012

My fourth day ! :)

 
 
 
 Seba wasn’t there on the fourth day; it was a lot calmer than usually. They did a special drawing activity; they had to draw their country’s flag with markers. I found that a very interesting activity because I could see who was coming from which country etc. The majority of the children were from Africa and Asia.They looked so pround of their country, it was really nice to see.

  As they were drawing, there was French music playing; the song of Caillou. It was a good thing because as they were drawing they could also listen to the song and sang instead of screaming in the room. It reminded me of when I was young because Caillou was one of my favorite shows.

  I noticed that the children were often talking about nothing and everything sometimes, so it was confusing for me to understand what they were trying to tell me when I’m not even speaking perfectly in English. I think that it will push me to improve a lot my English because I think I would like to be a bilinguisme teacher in an elementary school in the future.

I also noticed that when the parents came to get their child, they were not talking a lot with the supervisors. That's why we didn't have the opportunity to talk with them, because there were a few parents who were not able to speak either in English or in French. It was kind of hard for the supervisors to tell them if everything went well with their child because they had difficulties to understand what they were saying.

  Well, today was my last day with them; the group of little friends. December 27th will be my last day at the boys and girls club, with another group for the camp day. It will be a new adventure to complete my internship.

I allready miss my little friends! :(

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire